MMJ

Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Indesign- Writing my name

On Indesign, I used the pen icon to write my name. I learnt how to use it and how to curve the line. In my opinion I struggled a bit and feel I need a bit more practice.
Posted by Unknown at 01:58
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2014 (10)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ▼  September (9)
      • Louise Power point
      • News Values
      • Research on newpapers political view
      • Indesign Practice with magazine articles- page layout
      • Research Techniques
      • Indesign- Text and Image placement
      • Indesign- Shapes and Text
      • Indesign- Playing with shapes
      • Indesign- Writing my name

Pages

  • Home
  • Unit 7: Media Industries
  • Unit 3: Research Techniques
  • Unit 56: Digital Communications
  • Unit 57: Photography
  • Unit 54: Digital Graphics for Print
  • Unit 18: Producing Print
  • Unit 50 :Writing Copy
  • Unit 51: Page Layout
  • Unit 19: Factual Writing
  • Unit 2: Communications
  • Unit 1: Pre-Production

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.